These fun summer crafts for kids were most popular in last week’s linky party.
Fun Summer Crafts for Kids
Here are over a dozen craft for kids that you will love to do with your kids, do for your kids or teach your kids to do.
- DIY Scavenger Hunt Game
- Recycle Paper Basket DIY
- Tiny Treasures DIY
- Doodle Deco Craft Projects
- DiY Ladybug family Stone Crafts
- >Cool Crafts for Kids :: Summer books
- Red framed Sampler for kids room
- Summer Beach Tote Bag Pattern
- Treasure Box Kid’s Craft
- Crayon Art (Image credit: Jodie Fitz.com)
- Crochet flower Friendship Bracelets (Many Flower Patterns)
- Zentangle Bookmarks
- Finger knitting
Oh, I love all these fun summer crafts for kids. Thank you so much everyone for linking up with us. We had a blast going through all the various projects.
See our last week’s round up for more summer crafts for kids.
If your summer crafts for kids are featured, do grab yourself an ‘I’m featured’ badge on our party page to place prominently on your blog. Thank you for linking back. Most appreciated.
Please be so kind so as to keep the recipes separate from the craft idea. That way we all get a ‘craft book’ and a ‘recipe book’. Leave me a comment below whether you think that separating the parties is a good or a bad idea. It seems that some folks have a hard time with the concept….
Have a happy day.
Now… IT’S TIME FOR A PARTY
Linky party 75. Thank you for sharing!
Recipe Linky Party
How To Link Back to the Party
Linking back to the party is the only party rule and thank you for doing so. In-post (or sidebar) is best. A text link (Fine Craft Guild) in your post is fine!
Follow me !!
- My latest Social Media is GOOGLE +. Connect with me here!!!
- Signing up for our NEWSLETTER, brings you a huge list of all fabulous free patterns that I’ve collected over the years. And you’ll get an (infrequent) newsletters.
- Follow us @ FACEBOOK
- Follow us @ TWITTER
- Follow us @ PINTEREST.
- and/or just come back to the BLOG, Fine Craft Guild.
In which ever way, I LOVE TO connect with you! Thank you my lovely readers for being there!
BTW. Be sure to read yesterday’s free interior design tutorial by veteran designer Betsy Speert. Gorgeous photos and insightful home decor ideas for living room colors!