Last week I started to collect Fresh Fall Ideas from readers and we had many great things coming in! Many of you have been enjoying a warm late summer, which keeps that summer feeling lingering longer. But it soon will wear off and we’ll all be thinking Pumpkins for Halloween, Thanksgiving and to celebrate Fall in general. I mean, we’ll be aspiring to create beautiful Fall table top décor displays like this:
Table Centerpiece with Pumpkins wrapped in Grapevine
photo credit : bhg.com
Time for a Partyyyy!!!
Thank you, my lovely readers, for being there! I love all your contributions week after week to our linky party. And, yes, I ‘forgive’ you (but miss you) if you are not there for a week, a couple of weeks, lol… even all of summer. Welcome back to those of you who have taken a bit of a break. Let’s party !!
Feature of Last Week’s Linky Party
Today I have only time for 1 feature: How to reuse a plastic bottle and transform it into a bag! Fabulous.
The transformation of the shampoo bottle into the iPhone station near the electricity socket has been on Pinterest for too long.
I made my own version of this and created a whimsical hanging vase, which adorned my kitchen pretty much all summer with sprigs of this and that weed, herb or flower in it. Lovely.
Now here’s another way to reuse | upcycle | recycle old plastic bottles that previously held your shampoos and toiletries:
… TIME FOR A PARTY!!!
How To Link Back to the Party
- Party rule: No Link Back, No Feature. Please link back to the party / this blog. It is the only real party rule. Thank you for doing so. In-post (or sidebar) is best. A text link (Fine Craft Guild) in your post is fine! It’d be nice if the ”Fine Craft Guild”-button was somewhere on your site.
- Follow The Fine Craft Guild. I’d LOVE IT if you’d followed me: Pinterest ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Google + .
- Have fun and be a social butterfly.
Follow | Stay in touch!
- Connect with me through any Social Media! (see above/side bar ).
- Sign up for our NEWSLETTER. It brings you a huge list of all fabulous free patterns that I’ve collected over the years. And you’ll get (infrequent) newsletters.
- Simply: Come back to visit the BLOG, Fine Craft Guild. In any way it suits you: I LOVE TO stay connected with you!