Friday already… One day left to prep for Mothers’ Day….
You still have enough time to make this lovely beaded bracelet as a Mothers Day gift.
How to Make a Simple Beaded Bracelet
1. Peek in your mom’s wardrobe and see which dress definitely needs some jewelry.
2. Go over to your bead box and pick random beads that will match the dress in color or style, or both.*
3. Take an elastic thread and string the beads
4. Tie with a knot when you have the desired length (tip: use one of you mom’s other bracelet’s to get the correct size)
5. Wrap it in a pretty box and decorate a card to match**.
* We happen to have this stash of Italian Murano Glass Beads that are simply perfect for this project: stripes and polka dots in a range of colors that will match many summery outfits. However, any set of beads will do. Go one of two ways: stick to all the same kind of beads as is shown in the picture here. Or, go for a wide range of different beads that match the same color scheme.
** Will show you a matching Card Design tomorrow.