:: Simple Food can be effective as Home Remedy against pain. Explore some healthy choices :: + link up
Featured Linky Party Guest Post
Food as Home Remedy against Pain
Sometimes I come across an article and I wonder ‘is it craft’? This linky party link-up is definitely not craft nor home decorating but it is a nifty, wholesome, nature-based, DIY article that’s too good to pass up. And it a perfect sequel to our Mother Earth week. To celebrate it, I even created an image for it. Ta da…
Linda from Crafts A La Mode wrote an article on how you can use food as a home remedy to help curb pain. Her friend got her onto this years ago, and she is now a converted health-conscious grower. Most of these herbs and vegetables, such as cherries, dandelion and celery you can grow organically in your own garden. And as you know, this is right up my alley!
If you are interested in using food more as a home remedy, hop over to Crafts a la Mode for some simple suggestions. Don’t expect a medical encyclopedia – this is not. But this article has lots of healthful info with a Mother Nature -loving attitude. This is important. Which is why it I am featuring it today.
And now, on to the next.
What’s GOING ON on FINE CRAFT GUILD
Janeen will share her next free quilting class for beginners tomorrow. Be sure to come back check it out. The first project in the course is coming closer to its end and it is beautiful! Here is last week’s class: How to Make Quilt Rows. In that online class,you can find the other classes 1-5 also.
Other articles of this week include:
- 5 Inspiring Art Journal Pages, which I hope will give you ideas to make your own art journal.
- Free Sewing Tutorial for an Elegant Bow Tote Bag
- How to Make a recycled Plastic Bottle Look like an Exotic Plant, and be a mini- indoor Vertical Garden
Linky Party This week ‘Time for a Party’
Why not celebrate celebrations today? What kind of party idea do you have to share? If you have some, link them up. If you don’t link up what you do have by way of non-Etsy craft, DIY or home décor project tutorial. Come link now.
Please note our simple policies: YES to having a link back in your post to this blog and/or the party; and NO to Etsy | products for sale nor other linky parties. Thank you for following these policies. I also sincerely hope that you’ll visit some of the other guests at the party, leave some sweet comments and follow us on Google+, etc. How to link up is set out below the party.
How to link back to the party
A text link at the bottom of your post, or link somewhere on your blog is perfect. Thank you.
Stay in touch!
Want to see more beautiful Craft & DIY ideas? Be sure to …
- Follow The Fine Craft Guild at GOOGLE+, Facebook or Pinterest
- And/or …
- Sign up for our NEWSLETTER. It brings you a huge list of all fabulous free patterns that I’ve collected over the years. And you’ll get (infrequent) newsletters. And/or…
- Come back to visit the BLOG, Fine Craft Guild. I LOVE TO stay connected with you!
- Be a social butterfly and have fun. See you soon again!