Linky Party-time. Last week, I contributed a day’s worth of lessons from my jewelry repair workshop.
Today, my Linky Party contribution is an overview of all 50 jewelry articles we have on this site, many of which I bet you’ve never seen before. Bookmark this page for future reference, and link up your own party contributions below.
Show us what you’ve been up to. Only request is that you link back to this blog and will have a creative day. Promise??!! More than one entry is OK, as there are several different themed linky parties to choose from.
Jewelry Tutorials + Ideas
Click here for the full list of Jewelry tutorials on FineCraftGuild, or review selected posts below:
- Bracelet Repair Workshop
- Ideal Storage for a Jewelry Artisan
- Howto: Make a Bead Necklace
- Free bead embroidery pattern
- Flower Clay Bead Earrings
- How to Make Fruit-shaped Beads
- Handmade crystal angel earrings
- Barbie Jewelry
- Decoupage wooden bangle bracelets
- Wired bead jewelry
- How to Make hair-sticks with cute dangling pearls
- Mothers day beaded bracelet/
- Recycled-crafts, including paper jewelry
- Zipper Jewelry
- Fashion Jewelry Ideas
- Beading-technique: how to knot a pearl necklace
- Peace necklace upcycled tween craft jewelry
- How to Make a Girls Necklace from Magazine Paper Beads
- Easy crochet flowers brooch
- Crochet Cherry Earrings and 2 Unusual Necklaces
- Back-to-school craft tips for Teenagers”
+ about 30 more articles on jewelry making.
Themed Link Parties @ Fine Craft Guild
For DIY, CRAFT & HOME DECORATING Tutorials
Please choose the appropriate party for your project.
Made some lovely jewelry ? Let us have a look. Share the link to your jewelry tutorial below, at the end of this article.
Flowers are so inspirational and come in many shapes and forms. Show us your DIY FLORAL Design and Craft project tutorials.
All crafts and interior design projects relating to making your home into a sunny summer beach cottage should be linked up here.
Are you doing a major home make-over? Show us the before & after pics and tell us what you did and how you did this wonderful transformation.
This started off as a Mothers day themed linky party, but it got extented to all things moms like, year round.
Show us projects you’ve done for you, your kids have done for you or you have done for your mom, etc.
Tutorials are highly desirable so we can make those lovely things also.
If none of these parties fit the wonderfully creative ‘thing’ that you have made, just add your tutorial here. Don’t worry too much about putting it in the appropriate party. Most important thing is that you share, enjoy others and courtesy link back.
For good Karma, link back to this site.
Just use easy tool below.
Be nice & visit other party-goers.
We all like traffic & comments.
No sales; just tutorials/WIP lessons learned.
Thank you so much for joining.
We have fun having you,
and hope you have fun being here!
Jewelry Linky Party