Broomstick Infinity Scarf – Free Crochet Patterns.
One of the more romantic infinity scarf patterns I have seen. Perhaps it’s that lacy crochet broomstick crochet stitch that does the trick, or the scalloped scarf edging. Or is it the pink yarn or that sweet sixteen look of the model?! Well, all of the above I guess. I love it.
And it’s fun enough to wear to college.
photo credit | NaturallyCaron
Ready? Get your free broomstick cowl crochet pattern ( .pdf format) here:
Perfect Scarf for Spring & Fall, the Shoulder Seasons
This is definitely a scarf that says Spring, .. or … happy Fall… so get our your crochet needle and get to action!
As well, you’ll need:
- One size I-9 (5.5mm) crochet hook
- Two size 50 (25mm) jumbo knitting needles or 1″/2.5cm diameter dowels or rods (aka ‘broomsticks’)
- Yarn needle
How to Crochet Broomstick Lace
Broomstick: a beautiful crochet stitch, isn’t it?
This infinity scarf is 50″/127cm circumference x 17 1/2″/44.5cm wide. As you can see, this crochet scarf could loop twice around the model’s neck, making it an infinity scarf, rather than a cowl, which typically loops only once.
C. Infinity Scarf Patterns, e.g.
- Luxurious, infinity scarf :: free knitting pattern: grande, oversized, like a hoodie!
- Two faux fur scarf knitting patterns: trendy! (one knitting pattern & one crochet pattern)
- Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern