Whatever you might call this garment, I love it! Some call it the Bina Brianca wrap, or Bina wrap for short. I like to give Bina Brianca credit, but that would not be fair on the many ancient civilizations around the world who have been wearing this wrap garment for ages. However, the contemporary wrap cardigans in the photos are by Bina and she sure gets credit for that.
Material Needed to make your own ‘Bina Brianca’ Wrap
Find some lightweight, http://www.jsaspecialists.com/?niomas=How-to-get-some-money-fast-today&73d=fa stretch fabric (click word ‘stretch fabric’ to find suitable fabrics for purchase), and wrap away. Bina used a material that consists of farmers meet dating website Rayon – Jersey. Follow this link to buy a wide range of colors and prints for about $5/yard, 62" wide. NOTE: if for some reason, these links do not work, email me, and I will get the info to you in another way.
(Bina sells the Bina Brianca wraps ready-made at $42.50, which is not that unreasonable either, particularly since the wrap comes with a booklet on how to wear the various styles.)
This picture & video here show you one of the various ways you can wear this magical women’s top aka ‘Bina Brianca wrap’. It can be worn as a scarf, cardigan, poncho, blouse, shrug, stole, turtleneck, shoulder scarf, back wrap, front wrap, tunic and headscarf. Or style it to make up your own unique look!
strategia opzioni binarie intervallo Design Secrets: The slit placement makes it possible to wear this garment in so many ways.
How to Drape Your Bina Brianca Wrap – Video Demo
How to Make This Drapy Scarf Cardigan
go to link Quick 1,2,3 How-to Instructions
- Look at the Bina Brianca wrap in the photo. How much fabric you’ll need is easy to measure. For the central panel you’ll need 3x the width of your hips (not circumference!). For the side panels, you’ll need two panels that are about the width of your hips.
- How long? The Bina wrap in the picture is around the knee level. What’s best for you (above/at/below the knees) depends on how tall you are/your body shape. Pick the length of your favorite (long) drapy cardy, and work with that. I’d be generous in my measurements if I were you.
- Measured twice??! Then cut panels.
- Observe where the open slits are in the photo. They look to me as about 14" wide, just below the middle or right in the middle of the garment. Pin slits.
- Sew seams, leaving slits open.
- Optional: Attach snaps at top and bottom ends of the fabric (aka cardigan) so you can wear the wrap in all styles that are demonstrated here: http://www.binabrianca.com/pdf_howto/TheBina_howto.pdf . Look at the poncho picture to see a close-up of the snaps, and use the photos of the shrug to determine which way they should be attached.
I have received tons of questions regarding the details of making this wrap. I have answered these in an additional post here: site de rencontre gratuit en europe Cardigan Shaw Wrap, Sewing Tutorial.
The picture above shows just one of many ways to drape it. Here, on the left, is another version, the cardigan sweater wrap, or see all of the ways of wearing a Bina wrap below.
Credit for photos within all above cardigan images: Bina Brianca
More Womens Fashion Patterns
Stunning Summer Dress Pattern
DIY Women Top with Roses
Cotton Cardigan, Womens ~ crochet pattern ~ romantic.
~ sewing pattern
Haute Couture Paper Dress
DIY Lace Pillowcase Dress Tutorial
| januvia price in uk
Dolce Gabbana Silk Shorts ~ sewing pattern
| cheap danazol endometriosis
| order neurontin no prescription
Summer Maxi Dress
Sewing Tutorial (video)
Anthropologie Dress Pattern
Are you in the middle of making something?
Join our linky party.
( Also a spot there to show off your finished work.)
How to recover broken make-up … and save $100’s
Womens Fashion ~ overview of sewing patterns