Over the weekend, my niece and I designed some novel friendship bracelets for herself and her buddies, to hand out on Valentine’s Day.
Which little girl would not like to get one of these from her friend? Anyhow, it’s another demonstration of the infinite number of lovely things one can make from recycled toilet paper rolls.
How to Make this Friendship Bracelet
1. Cut the toilet paper roll core open.
2. Cut off a strip of about 1 1/4 inch.
3. Round off the edges of your cuff.
4. With a hole punch, punch two holes on both cuff ends.
5. With a craft punch, cut out some love hearts, evenly spaced over the bracelet.
6. On the inside of the cuff, glue on some red, pink, or lilac pieces of recycled paper.
8. Wrap it in a pretty box and put a nice Valentine tag on it.
All you need is:
- a couple of toilet paper rolls (or a kitchen roll),
- a hole punch,
- a craft punch,
- some scrap paper,
- a tat of glue and
- a remnant of ribbon.
Easy Valentine Crafts for Kids to Make
This children valentine craft is …
- suitable as free preschool valentine crafts
- as an easy valentine day crafts for 4-5 year olds
- a wonderful 1st grade valentine craft idea
- or as a valentine crafts for 2nd grade,
- heck, it’s a valentine crafts for all elementary aged kids !
Other Valentine Day Crafts for Kids
Decorated Wooden Heart Frame
Tiny Paper ‘I Love You’ Garland (or use other famous love quote)
Simple friendship bracelets from knotted embroidery floss
3 Valentine Cards: Easy, Intermediate & Advanced
Handmade Valentine Cards Ideas
and for moms running out of time, I’ve added:
Free Downloadable Valentine Cards for Kids
Other Valentines Day Crafts
Love Book – Free Modern Scrapbooking Template
Valentines Day Crafts: Candy Boxes (video tutorial)
Handmade Scrapbooking Valentine Card – Envelop – Absolutely gorgeous! (see picture)
Painting Real Heart Art For Valentines Day (originals now all sold, but hopefully still inspirational)