First: thank you all for linking up such beautiful and interesting projects again last week. I love them. Below are my favorites so I am featuring* them today. (* If you are featured, be sure to post our ‘I’m featured’- honor badge prominently on your blog. You deserve it!)
Recycled Wooden Decorative Pumpkins
These are mere recycled 2×4’s made into splendid decorative wooden pumpkins! They have polka dots, chevron zig zags, and swirly flowers as embellishments. These decorative wooden pumpkins made me happy, and I only saw a picture of them. Can imagine how happy they must make Barb from a Second Chance to Dream.
Barb went over the final works of art with an ink stamp pad to age the pumpkins! So, you can do that too. Delve into your scrapbooking supplies. After your delicious cream-colored paint has dried, of course.
For other Halloween ideas, be sure to see our Halloween Central!
Other great linky party features include:
2. Crocheted Rag Rug
Connie is so endearing how she first apologizes for her (lack of) crochet skills. And I am showing you her DIY rag rug precisely because of this reason. It really IS simple to make your own rag rugs.
This luxurious looking bath mat caught ‘on fire’ on the internet, however, personally, I think that rugs made from sheets, or even better, t-shirt yarn (recycled t-shirts cut in strips) is even better as they fray less.
Crocheting gives you a certain cottage look. If you’d cut small strips like this eco-friendly bath rug here, then you get a high pole rug. You can also weave the strips, as I’ve shown here in this woven rag rug.
The Crochet Rag Rug Tutorial is here: Hill House Homestead
More DIY Area Rugs
Click this link to find ALL our DIY area rugs. Meanwhile, let me high-light a few of them:
- DIY River Rock Mat
- Crochet w Recycled Plastic Bags a Sleeping Mat for the Homeless
- DIY Suzani (pattern-painted) Rugs
- Eco-friendly Bath Mats DIY
- Square version of Eco-friendly Bathroom Mats
- DIY Pompom Rugs
- DIY Zebra Rugs
- Floor Mats & Rugs
- DIY Woven Rugs
- Bathroom Mats
- How to Paint Rugs
- Travel themed rugs for kids bedrooms
- Grass Rugs (crochet pattern)
- Handmade Ruffle Rugs
And now, it’s TIME FOR PARTY #88 !!!! Come share what you have been working on. All creative pursuits welcome (but not: Etsy/for sale items/your own linky parties/ your linky party with another post on top).
Ok. Show off your projects!
How To Link Back to the Party
- No Link Back, No Feature. Please link back to the party / this blog. It is the only real party rule. Thank you for doing so. In-post (or sidebar) is best. A text link (Fine Craft Guild) in your post is fine!
- Follow The Fine Craft Guild. (See above and in the right menu bar for all the options.)
- Be a social butterfly and have fun.
Stay in touch!
- Just reminding you to connect with me through any Social Media! (see above/side bar for options). And/or …
- Sign up for our NEWSLETTER. It brings you a huge list of all fabulous free patterns that I’ve collected over the years. And you’ll get (infrequent) newsletters. And/or…
- Come back to visit the BLOG, Fine Craft Guild. I LOVE TO stay connected with you!
Thank you, my lovely readers, for being there!