What an easy crochet infinity scarf pattern! I can not think of a simpler one, in fact. And doesn’t she look great in it!?
photo credit | pattern : Deliacreates.com
Yarn for Your Easy Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern
Depending on your actual yarn choice and hook size, you could make this easy infinity scarf in an hour or two.
So, if you received a new coat for Christmas, take advantage of the year-end/January yarn sales, and get yourself 2 skeins of worsted weight yarn. Then, with a cup of tea, and snug with a blanket on your lap, make this.
Yarn: Lion Brand Vanna Choice Honey acrylic yarn – 3.5 oz./170 yards
Hook size: N-hook, US 9 MM.
Make Your Free Easy Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern
The ultimately easy, really nice beginners crochet infinity scarf pattern:
- ch 33 stitches and turn work
- 72 rows of dc’s
- cast off
- weave in ends. (ch: chain and dc: double crochet).
That’s it in a nutshell. However, if you don’t know how to crochet at all, be sure to hop over to Delia, as she details of every mini-step in the process.
- Trendy Chunky Infinity Scarf Knitting pattern
- Spring Fashion Free Easy Infinity Scarf Pattern
- Free Easy infinity scarf crochet pattern- Broomstick stitch
- Easy Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern – Wave Stitch
- http://www.finecraftguild.com/spring-fashion-free-infinity-scarf-pattern – herringbone stitch
- Luxurious Infinity Scarf Knitting Pattern – with hoodie
- 22 more beautiful free scarf patterns, in lots of different styles and you’ll love them all. Trust me, and check ‘m out…