Are you like me? I keep on asking ‘When is St. Patrick’s Day again”*? No worries. Not a drinking problem, just a craft ‘addiction’. It’s a fun one for crafts with kids. Somehow I associated the magic of the leprechauns with kids delight and wonder. That’s why I want to set the whole world up with amazing St. Patrick’s Day crafts.
(*Answer: St. Patrick’s Day is on March 17, every year.)
St Patrick’s Day Scrapbooking Supplies
I came across three lovely Vintage St. Patrick’s day images, that would make great signature file on St Patrick’s day, or that would make great embellishments for any St. Patrick’s day craft.
I was kind of hesitant to post them as I can’t find the name of the artist who made them anywhere. Anyhow, they’re most likely in the public domain as they’re vintage. Let’s send some good wishes to the original creator of these little art works.
More Vintage Freebies for your St Patrick’s Day Crafts
- St Patrick’s Day Crafts Freebies: Lovely Vintage Postcard #1
- St Patrick’s Day Crafts Freebies: Lovely Vintage Postcard #2
- The Story of Saint Patrick
Absolutely ADORABLE St Patrick’s Day Crafts
- DIY Ragpipe Cleaner Shamrock ~ to make a hairtie or ring, a bookmark or a pen topper, or even a brooch, for mom. You choose how you’ll use it. (instructions & pretty photos)
- Finger knitting has never been so much fun: MAKE SHAMROCK!
- DIY Shamrock Stamp: DIY stamp and then stamp away to make your own St Patrick’s Day artwork, tags, wrapping paper, cards
- Leprechaun Marionette Craft Tutorial & Templates
More of the BEST St Patrick’s Day Recipes
- Most Delicious Shamrock Quiche Recipe
- Shamrock Cookies Recipe
- 12 BEST St Patrick s Day Recipes: treats, desserts ++
These ideas are suitable as kid crafts but enjoyable for ‘grown up’ artisans as well. Nothing too serious on St. Patrick’s Day.