Inspired by Ballard Designs or not, this Shabby Chic DIY Nautical Rope Mirror is pretty unique in my book. I love it. In fact, it inspires me to finish off some of my projects around the house.
This project is executed by Nancy from Artsy Chicks Rule (love that blog name!) She found the mirror at a thrift store, bought a roll of rope and just took it from there and worked with what she had around the house to finish off the project. $9! Wow.
Nancy gives us a step-by-step tutorial on how she DIY-ed her nautical rope mirror on her blog, and she makes it seem like a simple, fast endeavor. Are you inspired!????!!! I am.
Photo Credit | Get the full Tutorial for this Ballard Inspired, Shabby Chic DIY Nautical Rope Mirror here: Artsychicksrule.com
More Nautical Rope Mirrors
Interested in other Nautical Rope mirror designs?
Here at One Kings Lane they’ve a large selection of rope and other nautical mirrors. Copy their design or buy the artifact displayed. Some are limited editions, others one-offs.
(Note: OneKingsLane is one of my dear affiliates. I love their stuff!)
Other DIY Mirrors
- DIY Decorative Mirrors w/ Recycled Egg Carton Paper Flowers
- DIY Luxurious Mirror Side Table
- DIY Mirrors as Good as Pottery Barns
- Mosaic Mirror from Recycled Credit Cards – tutorial
- How to Make a Simple Butterfly Mosaic Mirror
- 10 Creative Photo Frames (some could be mirrors)