When is Earth Day? Earth Day is April 22. So we’re treating you to 50+ new Recycled Crafts for Earth Day. These are fun activities and DIY projects made with recycled materials and cool eco-design to celebrate the day.
Crafting with recyclables is hip, and it allows you to freely experiment, which usually leads better results.
Plus, some of the things we’re going to show you are best made with recycled materials rather than with new material, as they just would not have the same ‘look’ nor carry the same ‘warm n fuzzy feeling’ that one gets from making something beautiful and doing something for the environment at the same time.
Try each craft for yourself so you can create a beautiful Earth Day, every day.
Here is lot #1 of Recycled Crafts for Earth Day:
Unique Desk Accessories from Upcycled Materials
50+ Cool Recycled Crafts for Earth Day
- Hope you’ll enjoy these and the other ideas & tutorials for Recycled Crafts for Earth Day:
- Recycled Craft Ideas for Desk Accessories – this article
- Unique Furniture and Home Decorations Made from Recycled Materials.
- Recycled Crafts for Kids
- Personal Accessories Made with Recyclables
- Recycling Crafts for the Garden.
For existing green craft ideas that are already on the blog, simply type ‘recycled’ in our search box and find many pages worth of ideas. Be sure to visit our craft project category called ‘Recycled Materials’ where you can find a great many wonderful recycled craft ideas.