- 5 topics on this page:
- The current ‘SHARE IT’- Linky Party
- How to Celebrate ‘Being Featured’ at Fine Craft Guild.
- Become part of the Fine Craft Guild and write for us.
- Pinterest with us…
- Lovely Linky Parties we visit, from time to time.
1. CURRENT LINKY PARTY
The current linky party where others are waiting for you to come show off your creative projects is here: SHARE IT. See the right menu for ‘latest posts’ and you will find the current linky party there.
How to Link Back to the FineCraftGuild
A text link at the bottom of your post, or link somewhere on your blog is perfect. Thank you.
2. HOW TO CELEBRATE BEING FEATURED
If you’re featured by us, then you deserve to show it off!! Here is the badge, just for you, to post on your blog/website. It will link back to our home page, from where people can find your featured article.
3. You as GUEST WRITER
Contact us today if you want to be a guest writer or a regular contributor for us?
We are actively looking for people & projects to feature. Upon acceptance of your project proposal, you’ll get to submit the actual tutorial and a few beautiful, instructional photos.
4. Pin us to your PINTEREST Boards
If you like an idea you find here at FineCraftGuild, PIN IT! This way you can easily find us back and stay up to date with our latest and greatest tutorials and looks. Or, pin this entire blog by pinning the homepage.
5. Craft Parties
We are included in a number of directories, carnivals and craft parties by these kindred souls in the field of Home & Garden: home decorating, home making, crafting, knitting, crocheting, scrapbooking, and more. As a ‘thank you’, we’re linking back to the following parties:
- Skip to my Lou 2 pm my time
- The DIY Showoff morning my time
- http://makingtheworldcuter.com = same party
- Sew can Do (= nice reader)
- Mad in Crafts (small)
- Jembellish (small)
- Sugarbee Crafts ‘Take a Look’ Tuesdays – eve
- HopeStudios Tute Tuesday
- Bliss and Faith
- DIY Dreamer 9.30 pm BST
- Sew Much Ado,http://www.sewmuchado.com/ (8 pm)
- http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com (for Wed)
- Gingersnap crafts – trial party 300
- This Silly Girls’ Life
- White Lights on Wednesday
- Elizabeth & Co
- MELROSE (for WE) – later in my day
- Crafty Allie – later in my day
- DIYbydesign – later in my day
Familyhomeandlife.com, now on Pinterest (3 pins / week)
- Time for a Party
DIY & Craft Tutorials
- somedaycrafts.blogspot.com – no more party
- Adorned From Above no party now
- glimpseinsideblog.com – a new linky party to try
- flusterbuster.com – a new party to try
- www.glitterglueandpaint.com – no more party
- Vision to Remember
- fun junk interiors
- Tip toe Fairy
- http://www.the36thavenue.com/ (or Sunday)
- Creating Really Awesome Free Things (officially on Monday but opens a day earlier. )
- Creative Jewish Mom
- I should be mopping the floor ditto 11 am
- Keeping it Simple, http://www.keepingitsimplecrafts.com/ 8 pm
- Between Naps On the Porch, http://betweennapsontheporch.net/ ditto
- ablossominglife.com/ (late Sunday Eve my time)
- usscrafty.com/ (late Sunday Eve my time)