Welcome! Time for another party already. Time flies in my life. In yours too? What’s going on?!! Is it the stars? The season, or just my life??
Alright.. today I have 2 features for you, and here they are:
1. This Appliqued Pillow made me happy when I saw it. It reminded me a card that I received from a friend of mine when we first got here, and it read: when you are at the end of your rope, make a swing. Oh, how great and perfect that was. I think I need to make myself a swing again…. And so, THIS was the perfect reminder to be lighthearted about life and just live and love.
Hard to follow that one, I think… But nonetheless, I also really liked…
2. ‘How to Read a Sewing Pattern Package’. For no other reason than that it is a reminder to us all, TO READ the ‘dar…’ thing!! Because reading packaging teaches you lots about the materials, cut, fit, sizes, fabric to choose, fabric measurements, style options and other details. Honestly. Read it.
By So sew easy
So much for the features. If you are featured, be sure to post our ‘I’m featured’- honor badge prominently on your blog. You deserve it!
And now, it’s
TIME FOR A PARTY!!!! Yeah… party 87 today.
How To Link Back to the Party
- No Link Back, No Feature. Please link back to the party / this blog. It is the only real party rule. Thank you for doing so. In-post (or sidebar) is best. A text link (Fine Craft Guild) in your post is fine!
- Follow The Fine Craft Guild. (See above and in the right menu bar for all the options.)
- Be a social butterfly and have fun.
Stay in touch!
- Just reminding you to connect with me through any Social Media! (see above/side bar for options). And/or …
- Sign up for our NEWSLETTER. It brings you a huge list of all fabulous free patterns that I’ve collected over the years. And you’ll get (infrequent) newsletters. And/or…
- Come back to visit the BLOG, Fine Craft Guild. I LOVE TO stay connected with you!
Thank you, my lovely readers, for being there!