Hi all to linky party 86. Thank you all for coming back week after week and linking up your sweetest endeavors. I love them all, and some are right our inspirational, and some are truly admirable. But I love all of you. So keep on coming and link them all up!
Before we delve into the party to link, link, link, I have 3 highlights for you:
follow link 1. GORGEOUS PHOTOGRAPHY STYLING ($200+ value) GIVEAWAY!!! Anhdea, an uber-talented professional Photography Stylist, is giving away a styling (mood board) to one lucky reader!!!
Our original http://totaltechav.com/merdokit/5248 is the most scientifically valid free IQ test available online today. Previously offered only to corporations, schools, and in Why not? Let it be YOU!
follow site 2. Linky Party Feature. I am doing only one feature today, and I’m picking Laurie Schoemaker of opcje binarne na czym to polega Heaven’s Walk as the feature for today.
She’s been making these glorious go , sacred heart wall hangings from clay, and as she effortlessly shows you how to make these… (i.e. cut clay, bake/let it dry, attach a ribbon and hang it up), she go to link soulfully shares an important phone call ….
Please join me in sending her love & compassion and to let her know we are supporting her in spirit. I am putting the spotlight on her today. She’s such a nice blogger and makes fabulous photos.
Inspire & Be inspired!
mobic 7.5 mg capsules 3. What’s New & Hot this week. I realize that some of you only come on Wednesdays meaning you miss out on some of the fabulousness of other days. Let me highlight what’s been new and hot this last week:
wellbutrin sr 100mg side effects Halloween Central with: 101+ Halloween Costume Ideas (incl. patterns), Halloween décor ideas, craft projects, pumpkin carving stencils, 50+ no carve pumpkin ideas, how to create a spooky porch and more.
zestril 5mg effets secondaires New this week
- 22 Free Beautiful Scarf Patterns,
- How to Mount a TV on the Wall,
- Glow-in-the-Dark projects,
- 15 Halloween Nail Art Ideas (incl. howto’s)
And now, it’s
TIME FOR A PARTY!!!!
How To Link Back to the Party
- No Link Back, No Feature. Please link back to the party / this blog. It is the only real party rule. Thank you for doing so. In-post (or sidebar) is best. A text link (Fine Craft Guild) in your post is fine!
- Follow The Fine Craft Guild. (See above and in the right menu bar for all the options.)
- Be a social butterfly and have fun.
Stay in touch!
- Just reminding you to connect with me through any Social Media! (see above/side bar for options). And/or …
- Sign up for our NEWSLETTER. It brings you a huge list of all fabulous free patterns that I’ve collected over the years. And you’ll get (infrequent) newsletters. And/or…
- Come back to visit the BLOG, Fine Craft Guild. I LOVE TO stay connected with you!
Thank you, my lovely readers, for being there!