Welcome all party go-ers!!!! How have you all been? Crafty, creative and busy??!!! As some of you noticed, last week’s party was cut short by a few days. So do link up the crafts you didnt’ linked up last week, and add all the new projects you’ve been working on this week!
I always like to start the party with announcements and features. I have a FAMILY-FANTASTIC GIVEAWAY for you TOMORROW. You must come back for it. Yes, I’ll post it early in the day. What is it? I am not going to give that away till tomorrow, but let’s just say it has something to do with you having professional looking photos of your family this year for the holidays. These awesome summer family photos are a bit of a hint. Wouldn’t you want to have your family look as adorable is this on a photo….??!! I WOULD! Enough said?!!! Ahhh… I am so excited about it, and jealous with the winner, already…
Features of Last Party
So, that’s tomorrow. Last week, even though a few of you could not link up (sorry), there were nonetheless some gorgeous projects to see. I am thinking of that great ribbon wreath, and the 22 re-purposing ideas, and the Halloween sewing projects…
But the one that I want to feature today, is something healthy: a refreshing Fall salad, with crunchy grapes, sour cream, pecans and a few other goodies. Looks fabulous to me. By Diane from An Extraordinary Day.
Time for a New Party
How To Link Back to the Party
- No Link Back, No Feature. Please link back to the party / this blog. It is the only real party rule. Thank you for doing so. In-post (or sidebar) is best. A text link (Fine Craft Guild) in your post is fine!
- Follow The Fine Craft Guild. (See above and in the right menu bar for all the options.)
- Be a social butterfly and have fun.
Stay in touch!
- Just reminding you to connect with me through any Social Media! (see above/side bar for options). And/or …
- Sign up for our NEWSLETTER. It brings you a huge list of all fabulous free patterns that I’ve collected over the years. And you’ll get (infrequent) newsletters. And/or…
- Come back to visit the BLOG, Fine Craft Guild. I LOVE TO stay connected with you!
Thank you, my lovely readers, for being there!