Hi All!! Welcome back!! Hope you had a great week. Life is certainly very fast moving for me these days.
Featured Fall Crafts * DiY Projects
So many delightful entries last week. Love them! Here are the ones that I would like to put in the limelight this week : 5 featured entries, 5 Halloween Party ideas.
1. DIY Spooky Lights
Here’s another highly original, and oh-so-easy (I mean: ‘why didn’t I think of that’ -easy) kids crafts that is going to delight kids of all ages this Halloween. This Toilet paper Roll Halloween Crafts is by Wesens Art. I told you last week this gal is amazing!!!
2. Halloween Fascinators
Oh, yeah!! Kate Middleton, here we come! We are going to be queen this Halloween! Love them, those Halloween Fascinators ??!!!!!!! Ahhh, I do.
In case you overlooked it last week, I think this overview picture does not do enough justice to the range of beautiful fascinators you’ll find. Which is why I stuck in another photo… to entice you to go check these out!
This is just one of a whole slew of them she has there. This is my favorite fascinator, with pink ribbons and lace. Wow. Halloween Fascinators!
[… more Halloween hats to make yourself]
3. DIY Felt Stethoscope
Well, that one is hard to follow, I suppose, such glamour! Other than this one; which young girl would not want to have a heart stethoscope for her dollies? So creative!! Perfect prop for a girls Halloween costume as doctor.
[…more girls Halloween costume ideas]
4. Halloween Bats Nails
And then, we also have Halloween bat nails. ‘t is the season. I quite love how this is made.
5. Blackberry Cheesecake Squares – Recipe
And here comes my fav dessert in the world: a NY cheesecake recipe… but with a twist! A blackberry twist. Looks so good, I want to crawl into the computer and eat it!!! So, if you make this for your Halloween party, and call it ‘bloody pie’, I will for sure come over… and devour it!
[.. more of my favorite healthy recipes incl. not always-so-healthy desserts]
Fabulous features, aren’t they? I love ‘m. Now, you what have you made again this week??!! Perhaps I’ll feature you next week? Show up, and show off!!! Go for it. Time for a Party!
Linky Party #83
How To Link Back to the Party
- No Link Back, No Feature. Please link back to the party / this blog. It is the only real party rule. Thank you for doing so. In-post (or sidebar) is best. A text link (Fine Craft Guild) in your post is fine!
- Follow The Fine Craft Guild. (See above and in the right menu bar for all the options.)
- Be a social butterfly and have fun.
Stay in touch!
- Just reminding you to connect with me through any Social Media! (see above/side bar for options). And/or …
- Sign up for our NEWSLETTER. It brings you a huge list of all fabulous free patterns that I’ve collected over the years. And you’ll get (infrequent) newsletters. And/or…
- Come back to visit the BLOG, Fine Craft Guild. I LOVE TO stay connected with you!
Thank you, my lovely readers, for being there!