Time for a Partyyyy!!!
Thank you, my lovely readers, for being there! I love all your contributions week after week to our linky party. And, yes, I ‘forgive’ you (but miss you) if you are not there for a week, a couple of weeks, lol… even all of summer. Welcome back to those of you who have taken a bit of a break. Let’s party !!
Last week I started to collect Fresh Fall Ideas from you all, and I am going to continue to do this for a while. So many great things coming in …! I know that many of you have been enjoying a warm late summer, which keeps that summer feeling lingering longer.
Soon it will wear off and we’ll all be thinking Pumpkins, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. I mean, we’ll be aspiring to create beautiful Fall table top décor displays like this:
Table Centerpiece with Pumpkins wrapped in Grapevine
photo credit : bhg.com
Feature of Last Week’s Linky Party
Today I have only time for 1 feature: How to reuse a plastic bottle and transform it into a bag! Fabulous.
The transformation of the shampoo bottle into the iPhone station near the electricity socket has been on Pinterest for too long.
I made my own version of this and created a whimsical hanging vase, which adorned my kitchen pretty much all summer with sprigs of this and that weed, herb or flower in it. Lovely.
Now here’s another way to reuse | upcycle | recycle old plastic bottles that previously held your shampoos and toiletries:
… TIME FOR A PARTY!!!
How To Link Back to the Party
- Party rule: No Link Back, No Feature. Please link back to the party / this blog. It is the only real party rule. Thank you for doing so. In-post (or sidebar) is best. A text link (Fine Craft Guild) in your post is fine! It’d be nice if the ”Fine Craft Guild”-button was somewhere on your site.
- Follow The Fine Craft Guild. I’d LOVE IT if you’d followed me: Pinterest ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Google + .
- Have fun and be a social butterfly.
Follow | Stay in touch!
- Connect with me through any Social Media! (see above/side bar ).
- Sign up for our NEWSLETTER. It brings you a huge list of all fabulous free patterns that I’ve collected over the years. And you’ll get (infrequent) newsletters.
- Simply: Come back to visit the BLOG, Fine Craft Guild. In any way it suits you: I LOVE TO stay connected with you!