15 Free Bags Sewing Patterns for Fall
We, at the Fine Craft Guild, have a giant ‘free bag patterns & tutorials’- section, I thought to preceed today’s party features of ‘bags to sew’ by highlighting different bag sewing patterns for designs to make this Fall:
3. Felt Shark Bagpack :: free sewing pattern
4. Painted Leather Bag – teaches you how to paint your own leather bag and make a heirloom.
6. Duffel Bag Pattern – duffel bags are just ideal for weekends away, and as sports bags for the kids (or yourself). It took me a long time to find this design, but it is easy to make your own duffel bag! So, enjoy. I am sharing an understated army green version as well as a darling dollied up bag – version. Which one you’ll pick depends on your personality. The pattern is identical.
7. Map Messenger Bag – free sewing pattern. Collected tons of maps in the vacation and now wonder what to do with them? Then this bag design is for you.
1. Free Bag eBook
Wesens-Art is a bit outdo-ing herself with this one: she constructed a free eBook to make this oh-so-versatile handbag design in both German and English. How nice is that? When you hop over to her blog you can learn how this bag will look if you’d use different kind of fabric.
By: Wesens Art
2. Square Tote Bags
Deborah is called the Burlap Bag Queen in her family and I can see why. She just loves making burlap tote bags and she has made many already. I dig the colors/heart/burlap combination of this handmade tote bag. In the homey-est of ways it says ‘Fall’.
8. Free Bag-Making Class to make your bags more ‘a la Anthropologie’:
9. Belt Pouch Bag – free sewing pattern
. I am going to make a messenger bag/belt pouch myself this Fall, using that lovely tablecloth- vinyl material that I picked up in London a few weeks ago. With union jack bunting, in pastels. Will show you. It’s adorable.
Both these bag designs were popular with readers of last week’s party, which let me to feature them today!
Time for a Party … of Fresh Fall Ideas. How’s that for a theme for this week’s Linky Party?! Before we get this party into full swing, let’s check out the features from last week’s party: xx Projects. Party rule: link back to this party. It’d be nice if the ”Fine Craft Guild”-button was somewhere on your site, but a text link in the article works fine too. + I’d LOVE IT if you’d followed me: Pinterest ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Google +
The most popular entries were all bags to make!!! So, I thought to make this party feature about Fall Bags to make, and before we go to the actual link up party, let me share a total of 12 lovely bag designs / sewing patterns to make this Fall.
(If you are a lucky one being featured here today, then grab yourself an I’m Featured’-badge here at the Party – page to post prominently on your blog.)
So much for the bag features. I hope I have inspired you to sew some bags this Fall.
Now it’s …
… TIME FOR A PARTY!!!
Again, thank you all for your fabulous entries, week after week. You are all great.
How To Link Back to the Party
- 1. No Link Back, No Feature. Please link back to the party / this blog. It is the only real party rule. Thank you for doing so. In-post (or sidebar) is best. A text link (Fine Craft Guild) in your post is fine!
- 2. Follow The Fine Craft Guild. (See above and in the right menu bar for all the options.)
- 3. Be a social butterfly and have fun.
Stay in touch!
- Just reminding you to connect with me through any Social Media! (see above/side bar for options). And/or …
- Sign up for our NEWSLETTER. It brings you a huge list of all fabulous free patterns that I’ve collected over the years. And you’ll get (infrequent) newsletters. And/or…
- Come back to visit the BLOG, Fine Craft Guild. I LOVE TO stay connected with you!
Thank you, my lovely readers, for being there!