Hai Party go-ers! It’s Time for a Party!! Welcome to the linky party here at the Fine Craft Guild! I can’t wait to see what you all have been working on, and look forward to many fun ideas, including back to school and Fall crafts, as well as anything else creative and beautiful. Some of you are simply the best home decorators… so show off, link up your renewed bathroom, bedroom or what have you, and inspire us all!!!
5 Fabulous Features of Last Week’s Linky Party
Before we go to the actual link up, let me share with you some of my personal highlights of last week’s party. Again, thank you all for your fabulous entries, week after week. You are all Brilliant!
DARLING DIY :: PAPER BIRDS
Darling paper birds to cheer up new back-to-schoolers. Make them standing as per the tutorial here, or make them as simple images that you can stick on the cover of new school books and note books, etc. Really sweet and simple to create.
By: Messy Roost
I figured these would make great back-to-school BFF gifts. Easy to make, and reminiscent of summer, while the sun is still out….
By: Make it Easy
To the slew of diy tutorials for beautiful bracelets that we already have here at the Fine Craft Guild, these are a worthy addition.
By: Made in a Day
Rummer a Colonial Drink :: 3 Ways
It’s interesting. I personally nearly overlooked this, but you readers didn’t as most visits went to this post on how to make yourself a very yummy & fun summer rum drink.
By: Our Wolfden
Saskatoon Lemon Pound Cake/Cupcakes
Too scrumptious-looking to not feature the recipe for these cupcakes….
By: Will Cook for Shoes
So much for the features. If you are featured, do grab yourself an I’m Featured’-badge here at the Party – page.
TIME FOR A PARTY
How To Link Back to the Party
1. Linking back to the party is the only real party rule and thank you for doing so. In-post (or sidebar) is best. A text link (Fine Craft Guild) in your post is fine!
Or as I just read, so cutely…
1. No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
2. Follow The Fine Craft Guild. (See below and in the right menu bar.)
3. Be a social butterfly and have fun.
Follow me !!
- My latest Social Media is GOOGLE +. Connect with me here!!!
- Signing up for our NEWSLETTER, brings you a huge list of all fabulous free patterns that I’ve collected over the years. And you’ll get an (infrequent) newsletters.
- Follow us @ FACEBOOK
- Follow us @ TWITTER
- Follow us @ PINTEREST.
- and/or just come back to the BLOG, Fine Craft Guild. I LOVE TO connect with you! Thank you, my lovely readers, for being there!