A new week, a new linky party. Look what I have for you here this week:
1. Our posts of the week, just in case you missed them:
- DIY Pottery Barn Stratton Bed with Drawers knockoff
- Herringbone Infinity Scarf :: Free Knitting Pattern
- How to Pave a Garden Path
- Home Organization Charts – Free Printable
2. Some fabulous features of last week’s linky party:
- And if you wonder what to make for dinner tonight, … consider this Mexican styled recipe for Italian pasta shells. Looks easy enough ….
That’s it for the features for today.
If you are featured, do grab yourself an I’m featured badge to prominently place on your blog and, yes, go brag… I mean share… ;-0)
Now… IT’S TIME FOR A PARTY
Linky party 78.
Please post your articles in the right party. No stuff for sale, no other linky parties. Thank you so much for linking up and for linking back to our blog, ideally from your sidebar/within the article. I can’t wait to come visit you and check out what you have made.
Thank you for sharing!
Recipe Linky Party
How To Link Back to the Party
Linking back to the party is the only party rule and thank you for doing so. In-post (or sidebar) is best. A text link (Fine Craft Guild) in your post is fine!
Follow me !!
- My latest Social Media is GOOGLE +. Connect with me here!!!
- Signing up for our NEWSLETTER, brings you a huge list of all fabulous free patterns that I’ve collected over the years. And you’ll get an (infrequent) newsletters.
- Follow us @ FACEBOOK
- Follow us @ TWITTER
- Follow us @ PINTEREST.
- and/or just come back to the BLOG, Fine Craft Guild. I LOVE TO connect with you! Thank you, my lovely readers, for being there!