We feature a lot of **** bags **** (and free patterns to make them), but this little pouch for your iPhone | iPad earbuds is not one of them, … yet. Well, we’re adding it today.
Seems like a simple pouch, but .. oh the details:
- It’s tiny so you cant be tempted to put anything else in it.
- It has a tag so you can attach it to your belt or handbags | backpacks,
- It has a zipper so your iPhone headphones | earbuds can’t fall out.
- As you will be making it, it comes in your own favorite fabric.
- It’s a good free sewing pattern with step-by-step illustrations.
I love little creative projects like this, because….
- They make fabulous gifts: Christmas, Mothersday, Fathersday, birthdays, etc.
- They are fun projects to embellish. Think embroidery monograms or an owl applique).
- They are portable and so you can do the fine finishing when you are on-the-way, waiting somewhere for someone.
BTW. did you know that you can now buy the latest iPads on Amazon? Check this out: Apple iPad MD328LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi, White) NEWEST MODEL … 4.5 star rating by 322 buyers.. Well, that’s a recommendation and a half.
Of course, they sell all the iPad accessories also. But NOT this little pouch. You can make that all on your own!