Eco green, super cool, back-to-school, and simple-to-do, inexpensive kid room decoration.
These invisible bookshelves meets all criteria.
- A book (that you don’t mind never reading again)
- A good-sized L-bracket
- Couple of flat-head screws
- Ruler & pen
- Stack of Books (high enough to cover your bracket)
How to Make Invisible Bookshelves
- Mark the middle of your book on the inside of the cover with a ruler and pen.
- Then, insert your L-shaped bracket in the book.
- Glue it on and strengthen this situation by screwing the bracket into the books as well as adding a few screw into the book. See the picture on the right.
- Add a ton of glue to the page facing the cover that has the L-bracket in it.
- Close the book and place something heavy on top for a day or so.
- Then, hang the book with the bracket upwards on the wall. See picture below.
- Stack other books on top, at least as high as your bracket so that your bracket becomes invisible.
designer: Jace Darren, Dorxincandeland