Kids Bedroom Hot Air Balloon Mobile:
Create a beautiful Hot Air Balloon Mobile, or single air balloon, with this simple sewing pattern. It seems like new babies bring out our craftiness, doesn’t it? Mesmerize your (friend’s/sister’s) baby for hours on end with these floating* hot air balloons. (* In reality, the top of the balloons are attached to a painted embroidery hoop). So clever!)
The mobile is not really only for kids bedroom. I can see myself hanging one of these in the sunroom, or the kitchen, which happens to be the ‘Travel’ corner in my home’s Feng Shui bagua. A hot air balloon is such a magnificent symbol of freedom and fun.
Still want to drift off a bit more even though you had a lovely vacation this summer? Then, how about creating a darling mobile for the kids bedroom and dream of where you’d be flying the next time you’ll have the chance….
Free nursery hot air balloon mobile tutorial
Kids Bedroom Furniture Articles
- Cool Pebble Stone Pillows
- Boy Bedroom w Union Jack Headboard
- Dr Seuss Wall Decals: not just for kids bedrooms
- 5 Travel-themed Decor Ideas for Kids Bedrooms
- Kids Furniture
- DIY Ruffle Mats
- Handmade Rugs DIY
- Back-to-School Boards & Tools for Kid Bedrooms
- Back-to-school Dorm Room Decor DIY
- Kids Furniture 2
- Wall painting designs for Kids Bedrooms
- Stenciling Tips for Kids Bedrooms
Important General Baby Safety Rules
Please keep any kind of mobiles with threads, including this one, away from the baby. Hang the mobile within sight of your baby but outside of baby’s reach! Also, do not hang directly above the baby’s crib.