Hi all. To help teachers (or parents) make Halloween Cards for kids, I designed a huge, mean cat silhouette template which the kids can use to decorate their Halloween Cards.
The creative possibilities for using this cat silhouette template are endless. You can use a template to:
- stencil the template onto fabric, and make some Halloween pillows
- stencil the template onto windows, and add some water-based kids paint and let them paint on a black cat.
- make a cut-out on black paper, which you can hang up on the wall as wall art, on a background of white paper
- shrink it on the computer, and print it to make Halloween party invites. Here’s how to make your own cards.
- make mini-versions of them, simplify the design and print them as a garland onto black copy paper, or make a mini template and use this to make a mini cat silhouette garland. How to make a Halloween garland, can be read in the article featured below, called ‘Halloween ghost garland’.
Those things just pop into my heads. What can you think of? Please share how you want to use the template.
Tip: look at our other Halloween stencils (haunted house, scare crow, raven) as card-making alternatives or to further embellish the card. Kids can use their own fantasy, and draw your own broom sticks, pumpkins etc: Halloween Stencils & Templates
Here’s the your freebie : Halloween Black Cat Silhouette Template. Scale it to the size you want.
More Creative Ideas
at Halloween Central
Visit our ‘Halloween Central’, which includes DIY Halloween costumes, 101 Halloween Costume ideas,
Halloween Party Invitations, pumpkin carving templates – free , kids coloring pages, an adorable Halloween ghost garland as home decorating, or for your party, 70 Halloween Knitting/Crochet projects, and LOTS more!
Free Craft Newsletter
Want creative help, ideas, tutorials and templates from FineCraftGuild? Sign up for our daily newsletter (in the top right corner of this page), and get all this. You’ll love it.