Classy, Restoration Hardware-quality wall-mounted glass vase, realized for $8.75. Learn how!
Simplicity does it.
Before you go and make your own, realize why this is so pretty:
* Dark-stained wood with metal, glass and white is excellently classy.
* Simple ‘color fields’ for clear glass and the backboard are offset by the details in the flowers.
* when you pick your wood, don’t skimp on size.
* Stain clear, dark or go black.
* Hang at contrasting colored wall.
Tutorial on how to make this hanging bottle vase and image credit: Shanty-2-Chic.com
P.S. 1. When you feel romantic, feel free to replace the single flower with a candle.
P.S. 2. Please be kind to Mother Nature and use recycled wood.