https://dunkl.co.at/deposti/10648 Fur is in. I prefer recycled or faux fur. But real, recycled and faux fur: All of it is fashionable this minute.
In Italy, real fur never went out of fashion. I have never seen as many fur coats, collars, scarves, cuffs and mittens in my life as since I moved here. Some coats might be more than half a century old, judging by who is wearing them. Most of them are timeless in style.
zanaflex 3mg ativan However, in North America real fur has been socially unacceptable for decades, and maybe we should leave it that way. It makes perfect sense to me: to not kill an animal just for the skin alone.
diclofenaco naproxeno ibuprofeno 900mg Your eco-friendliest participation in the fur fashion trend is to opt for fabulous faux fur yarns from Bernat. Did you see see them yet? They look pretty realistic and are not too expensive either.
Fabulous Faux Fur
- Here are my top 3 faux fur yarn choices, but there are others:
Bernat Fab Faux Yarn, Mink
Bernat Fab Faux Yarn, Sable
Bernat Fab Faux Yarn, Beaver
- Intrigued? Here’s a simple project to give this ultra-bulky yarn a try.
Trendy Fur Scarf :: Free Patterns
This faux fur scarf adds both fun and a touch of class to any outfit. The finished scarf measures approximately 60” (152.5 cm) long and 6” (15cm) wide.
Here are both a super easy knitting pattern and crochet pattern. It’s a bit unorthodox how the long loops are created. However, it’s extremely simple once you’ve figured out what the instructions mean. One row clarifies all!
Scarf Knitting / Crochet Supplies Needed
- 3 skeins of Bernat Fab Faux Yarn (4 if you crochet this scarf. I guess the crochet stitches use a bit more yarn. )
- Size 12.75 mm (U.S. 17) knitting needles, or size needed to obtain gauge (gauge = 5 sts and 8 rows = 4" (10 cm) in stocking st.)
- http://foodintravel.it/integrale-o-raffinato?_sm_byp=iVV1MMS0FwM6QwFs'/ Or, Size 16 mm (U.S. Q) crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge (gauge = 4 sc and 5 rows = 4" (10 cm))
Super Simple Faux Fur Knitting Pattern
Cast on 3 sts.
1st row: Knit 1 and place this ‘just knit ‘- stitch back onto your left-hand needle. Repeat this 12 times – ch 12 made. K3.
Repeat this row until your work from the beginning measures 60”. Cast off.
Super Simple Faux Fur Crochet Pattern
1st row: 1 hdc in 11th ch from hook. 1 hdc in each of last 3 ch. Turn.
2nd row: Ch 10. 1 hdc in each of next 4 hdc. Turn.
Rep last row until work from beg measures 60" [152.5 cm]. Fasten off.
Knitting & Crochet abbreviations
st(s) = stitch(es)
hdc = half double crochet
ch = chain
beg = beginning
bild online partnersuche Image credit | pattern source: Bernat.com
.. scarves, wraps, cowls, etc.