Time for a new DIY Craft party! Let me begin by sharing…
My Personal Contribution to this Craft Party
Since Halloween is coming up, I’m showcasing two posts with Halloween homemade costume accessories: one is a video on how to make a Mohawk, the other is an overview of 70+ Halloween costume (and home decorating) ideas, including these lovely cowgirl’s hairdo. Isn’t she cute?
These are two of the many Halloween kid craft, costumes, home decorating tutorials here at Fine Craft Guild. To make it easy for you to access my 30+ Halloween pages on this blog, check out the ‘Free Tutorials & Craft Ideas’ at the link and you’ll land at our ‘HALLOWEEN CENTRAL’.
I will spread the word and our contribution to this DIY Craft party will be been featured in various craft parties .
Now, over to you. I am curious what you all have come up with, and THANK YOU ALL FOR SHARING. You are wonderful!
DIY Tutorial Linky Party #15
Policies & How to Submit
1. Your beautiful and successful ‘Do It Yourself’ or craft project tutorial is very welcome: lovely & unique furniture, your latest creations in jewelry, fabulous home decor projects you’ve undertaken, DIY clothing, etc. Each week you can submit one or more new projects. Do not link to items for sale directly (e.g. Etsy).
2. Link to your specific post (instead of your blog’s main page), with a short description of your DIY tutorial.
3. Feature this party on your site + bookmark it!!
So that anyone can find us from your blog and to share in the link love, please link to FineCraftGuild.com & it’s DIY Craft Linky Party pages with either a text link or a link image button (the code is in the box above). This can be from your home page’s blogroll or equivalent, or within each post that you are linking to each party.
Tip: Bookmark Fine Craft Guild, so you can easily find us again EACH WEDNESDAY and join future parties with a fresh new tutorial.
4. Please, do leave us a comment about your project. Those 90 characters in the title are barely enough. It would be nice to learn more… and/or to say ‘hi’ at least.
5. Visit 2+ other blogs in the party, browse around, and get the conversation going. We all like ‘comment’-love. Give some to get some.
Please do stick to our policies (1-4 are mandatory, 5 is a suggestion !!!). Links that do not match policies will be removed from the party, but can be resubmitted in accordance with the policies. Whenever possible I visit all your lovely projects. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING!
YOUR contribution to DIY CRAFT Party #15
(Don’t forget to leave a quick comment after you post your link. I want to hear from you!! Thank you!)