Dare I say this is a cute Valentines greeting card aka large candy tag featuring Dr. Seuss’ Cat in the Hat. It will result in some winning gift giving. Perfect Valentines for a boy to give away, although I do know some husbands who still like Dr. Seuss.
As you know, I also personally quite like Dr. Seuss, and you might recall these wonderful Dr. Seuss wall decals I featured, with some of his most insightful quotes.
Free Printable Valentine Cards
- Anyhow, back to the greeting cards.
- They are 4 x 5” in high resolution. You could choose to put 4 to a page.
- Click the image here to download your larger-file greeting cards.
- Print, punch a hole in it and with a little ribbon wrap it around a candy bar.
- Or, even simpler, use some washi-tape or Scotts tape and stick it on. Be sure to have your youngster sign it in person!
A 2-minute solution, that costs less than a dime.
More Great Ideas
Credit: the base Dr Seuss design was by Lollyjane.com, who originally intended it as a party invitation. I repurposed it for Valentine, to share my Dr. Seuss love.