Hay!! You have found a linky party that is now closed, but WAIT!!! Don’t go home. We have a party GOING ON RIGHT THIS MINUTE on another page at this blog, and YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITE TO come browse around and share your creativity also. To find the current party, simply visit the home page at Fine Craft Guild and you’ll find it among the ‘recent articles’ in the right-side navigation bar.
My contribution to Party #2
This was our second DIY Tutorial linky party.
In this post:
1. HOW to submit & policies
2. WHERE you can add your project.
DIY Tutorial Linky Party #2
Policies & How to Submit
1. Your beautiful and successful ‘Do It Yourself’ or craft project tutorial is very welcome: lovely & unique furniture, your latest creations in jewelry, fabulous home decor projects you’ve undertaken, DIY clothing, etc. Each week you can submit one or more new projects. Do not link to items for sale directly (e.g. Etsy).
2.& Include the link to your specific post (instead of the main page of your blog!!!!) and offer a short description of your DIY tutorial.
3. So that anyone can find us from your blog and to get some link love, please link to FineCraftGuild.com & it’s party pages with either a text link or a link button. This can be from your home page’s blogroll or equivalent, or within each post that you are linking to each party.
4. Would be nice: Leave us a comment.
5. Would be nice: To give all participants some traffic, do visit at least 2 other blogs in the party, browse around, and get the conversation going. We all like comment-love, so give some and get some.
6. Suggestion: bookmark or keep the link to this blog so you can easily find us again next Wednesday for linky party #2.
Pssst: I don’t like to be a cop so please do stick to these policies (1-3 are mandatory). Links that do not match policies will be removed from the party, but can be resubmitted in accordance with the policies.
THIS WEEK, June 7-14
Our submitted craft to this party
TIP: bookmark this site, so that you can easily find it again next week Wednesday to post your latest and greatest craft project tutorial again.
YOUR contribution to Party #2
If you arrive at this linky party after it closes, just check our home page to find where the latest party is where you can both submit your work and find out what’s others are making and can teach us today.