This is the 8th DIY Tutorial linky party. In this post:
1. HOW to submit & policies
2. WHERE you can add your project.
My contribution to Party #8
DIY Tutorial Linky Party #8
Policies & How to Submit
1. Your beautiful and successful ‘Do It Yourself’ or craft project tutorial is very welcome: lovely & unique furniture, your latest creations in jewelry, fabulous home decor projects you’ve undertaken, DIY clothing, etc. Each week you can submit one or more new projects. Do not link to items for sale directly (e.g. Etsy).
2.& Include the link to your specific post (instead of the main page of your blog!!!!) and offer a short description of your DIY tutorial.
3. So that anyone can find us from your blog and to get some link love, please link to FineCraftGuild.com & it’s party pages with either a text link or a link button. This can be from your home page’s blogroll or equivalent, or within each post that you are linking to each party.
4. PLEASE leave us a comment.
5. Would be nice: To give all participants some traffic, do visit at least 2 other blogs in the party, browse around, and get the conversation going. We all like comment-love, so give some and get some.
6. Suggestion: bookmark or keep the link to this blog so you can easily find us again next Wednesday for a fresh new tutorials link party.
Pssst: I don’t like to be a cop so please do stick to these policies (1-4 are mandatory). Links that do not match policies will be removed from the party, but can be resubmitted in accordance with the policies.
Our submitted craft to this party is featured in various craft parties.
** TIP ** : bookmark this site!!
so that you can easily find it again next week Wednesday
to post your latest and greatest craft project tutorial again.
YOUR contribution to Party #8