Welcome to the DIY Craft Tutorial Linky Party again today!
((I’m pleased to be able to share with you all, that we are now officially a PR3- PR4 site, with over 1000 unique visitors a day, who, on average hang around for a while, looking at several pages. That’s nice for us, and that’s nice for you…))
Anyhow, back to the party….
There are four contributions that I’d like to feature of our prior linky party, as they really stood out as fabulous projects to undertake.
- Pretty Carved Pumpkin : I am choosing this as I love the light-jewels in the pumpkin, and I had not seen this before
- Howto: Take Great Shots: Because I sooo need to not only read this 4x, but then start practicing, to get my photography up a notch.
- Domestic Bliss: Love how this collage came out. Pleasing colors, materials, variety.. etc. In sort, it works.
- How Projects Evolve, All By Themselves.: Happens to me all the time. To me, it is this serendipity that makes craft akin to art, plus, I like the bunting.
Featured Craft Blogs
Click in the textbox, select all, copy & paste.
MY CONTRIBUTION TO THIS DIY PARTY
My contribution today is ‘How to Make a Sophisticated Stencil’.
You can use the techniques for ‘Thanksgiving decoration, Christmas decoration and even for handmade XMAS gifts’… and anything else, for that matter. Once you have made one of these stencils, there’s no going back, folks. You will want to decorate EVERYTHING… HA!! Enjoy.
1. link back, please.
2. visit others, please.
3. leave a comment, please, and let us know which of the other projects in the party you like….
4. have fun.
no sales, only tutorials.