Small bottle cap candles are great for an evening at the beach, a party in the garden, a BBQ on the porch, or when camping on vacation. Any occasion will do.
Bottle cap soy wax candles are so easy to make, and each candle should burn 1 to 1.5 hours.
Quick 1,2,3 How-to
Instructions on How to Make
Microwaveable Soy Wax Candles
- Microwaveable candle wax takes only 1.5 minute to melt.
- Pour it into your oven-warmed caps, which you should have prepared with wicks in the center.
A very fast project.
Candle Making Supplies Needed
You’ll need only about 2 cups of wax flakes to make 20 candles, but I have a feeling you will want to make many more candles after this easy first trial, so don’t shy away from buying a ‘big’ pack of candle wax:
- This 1-pound-pack of microwaveable soy wax is great for beginning candle makers, and costs about $6-$8 at the time of this writing.
Just note that when you progress, you may want to consider other options, such as these:
- You can buy a 5 pound bag of Natural Soy Candle Wax for say $9;
- or, 10 pound bag of Natural Soy Candle Wax for say $11.
To make beer bottle cap candles, you will also need:
More details about how to make this is at source. Instructions usually also come with the pack of soy wax candle flakes.
photo credit | source : draftmag.com/features/how-to-bottle-cap-candles