FineCraftGuild caters to modern makers: crafters, DIY-ers, hobbyists, handymen & -women. With our site as their to-go-to resource for howto’s, tutorials and patterns, our readers and their family learn how to easily elevate their everyday world to a trendy, green & beautiful experience.
As a trailblazer, FineCraftGuild demonstrates that living green is not a challenge to living well. By offering simple and economical DIY solutions, FineCraftGuild makes trendy & stylish green living practical and fun.
FineCraftGuild showcases DIY & CRAFT projects and makers that inspire, in 5-themed areas:
- CRAFTS: recycled crafts for cool kids and kids paper crafts w/ free downloads; Cozy patterns for coffee cups, tea pots & more; and crochet flower patterns to embellish just about anything.
- DIY HOME DECORATING: beautiful decorating, furniture and home renovating DIY projects that use recycled materials as their main ingredient. Organizing and space-saving intentions are a must for all our readers. Area of focus: bedrooms, plus areas that need organization and/or beautification on a budget. Specialties: DIY meditation pillows and handmade rug patterns.
- ECO-GARDENING & OUTDOORS: green living means recycled use of materials in gardening and garden decor, ranging from discarded pallets to recycled bottles. Trendy ways to decorate with reclaimed materials are balanced with advice of which plants grow best in what pot.
- DIY STYLE & BEAUTY: easy sewing, knitting and crochet patterns and tutorials for women s clothing that involve upcycling & other trendy choice of materials; Beautiful bags patterns to sew, knit, quilt or crochet; Recycled, handmade jewelry designs with zippers and other materials; and Designer-inspired ideas you can make on a small budget.
- CELEBRATE: Whimsical birthday cakes for families with kids, are mixed in with easy recipes for healthy holiday celebrations.
Through its simplified creative process, FineCraftGuild transforms and inspires thousand little actions of change for good. We aim to build a creative green community. With enthusiasm, FinecraftGuild engages readers in their creative roles through all digital media channels: Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, email newsletters and its mobile-responsive website.
Our readers are women who pursue creative projects. They have an eye for the beautiful, unique and trendy. However, many are moms and have busy schedules. Hence, they need projects to be achievable, practical, economical, … and eco-friendly.
Collectively, our readers read about 2.2 million pages per year on our site. Readers read about 2 pages and stayed almost 3 full minutes on the site during each visit. We are a PR3. We have been featured and quoted in a long list of publications and blogs, including the Huffington Post, CraftGossip, Curbly, True blue Me & You, and many individual blogs. We have a large following on Pinterest (34,000), Facebook, and other social media.
We offer great opportunities to share your wonderful products with our readers. Please visit our advertising page before emailing us to discuss your advertising needs. Once you are ready, we will provide you detailed, up-to-date statistic business figures and work out with you how we can best serve your needs. Email us with questions/ comments: contact (at) FineCraftGuild.com.
We carefully select our advertisers and look for win/win opportunities. Your ad should be of direct interest to our readers and be a service (not a nuisance) to our readers. If you consider advertising with us, disclosure upfront what you want to advertise. Due to time constraints we can only reply to serious advertisers and review or advertising options beforehand.
Market Yourself to our Readers
Have some wonderful products you would love to promote to our readers? Tell us about them and about yourself!
We attract a rapidly growing community of DIY home decorators, environmentally minded women who love crafting, knitting, crochet, a range of paper art and other crafts. These creative individuals tend to stay quite a while on our site, each visit. On average, visitors spent 3 min. on our site per visit, some staying half an hour or more.
- We are proud of our constantly improving and already excellent readership 1984 figures :
- Clicky shows our performance at 2 MILLION pageviews / year
- Readers read 2 pages, staying for almost 3 minutes on site.
- We have a fast growing mailing list for a daily & monthly newsletter, with 24’000+ subscribers.
- Social media: Pinterest: 34,000+; Facebook 5,000+; Twitter: 1200+; Blogloving/Linkyfollowers/WeHeartIt: 500++. Total: approx. 40,000 and growing.
In this context, our ad rates are very INEXPENSIVE:
1. Basic Ads
1 A. Right Sidebar, ABOVE THE FOLD: 125X125, $15/week, prepaid monthly
1 AA. Right Sidebar, ABOVE THE FOLD: 250X125, $29/week, prepaid monthly
1 AAA. Right Sidebar, ABOVE THE FOLD: 250X250, $50/week, prepaid monthly
1 B. Right Sidebar, BELOW THE FOLD: 125×125, $10/week, prepaid monthly **
1 BB. Right Sidebar, BELOW THE FOLD: 250X125, $19/week, prepaid monthly
1 BBB. Right Sidebar, BELOW THE FOLD: 250X250, $32/week, prepaid monthly
When repaid annually, you will receive 15% discount, plus a complimentary introduction article (which may include also a discount code, if you’d like) and a free give-away or contest article for readers. Giveaway/contest prizes are to be mailed out to winners directly.
2. Affiliate Programs.
We prefer creative affiliates for products that directly relate to crafts/DIY. We are always looking for commission rates in the order of 30-50%, which offers us a reasonable incentive to actively promote your creative product /service in our various social media outlets, blog and mailing list.
2. Product Reviews + GiveAways for Crafted, Home Decor or Personal Accessory Items.
- I’d be happy to review your product if it is related to the topics and the values displayed on our site and has a value of $40 +. I will express my honest opinion.
- Artisans who create unique handmade products or services (as one would typically find in an Etsy shop) and who will mail us a non-refundable sample product for evaluation: $50 per review.
- Non-handmade product reviews for commercial businesses who mail us a non-returnable sample specimen for evaluation: $70 per review.
Includes a no-follow link to your actual shop or business name, Facebook page, and/or your email address. We are actively looking for ‘giveaways’.
3. Larger on-site or Newsletter Advertisements
– by arrangement.
4. Your Promo Ideas.
Tell us what you wish for, and we’ll see if we can accommodate you. We do not sell ‘dofollow’ ‘key word’ links, so please do not ask for these. All links are ‘nofollow’ and must be related to the topics on this blog.
Note: Ads must be static and blend with our site design. We reserve the right to refuse advertisers and/or ad copy we consider unsuitable. However, we anticipate that your ad will be just great and we welcome you to contact us!
We are now looking to fill our advertisement spaces for the 2013. Inquire and book your ad spot today! Email us at: contact at finecraftguild.com .