:: free crochet pattern for baby blanket to use in car seat or stroller. Just the right size for both of these. ::
The textured chevron ribs of this easy-to-make crochet baby blanket are created by working in the back loops of each row. That’s the trick! And it’s a significant trick as babies like textured things. So now, these ridges do not only look nice, they are feel nice for your baby to touch. A happy baby. Perfect or what?!
Keep your baby both warm and save in this blanket and leave all straps (other than the one strap at the base of the chair between the legs) buckled under the blanket. Save and warm. That’s the way we like our babes.
Beautiful blanket! Make it in a rainbow of colors, pinks or blues, use up remnants and go crazy, or be neat n tidy and match it to the color scheme of the car or your baby’s car gear. All good. Designed by BreeAnna, at String w Style.
photo credit | free knitting pattern at : String with Style, at Blogspot. Update 2015: This is now a closed blog, so that their pattern is no longer. Therefore I am posting a video tutorial instead, that explains how to make a zigzag blanket or a ripple baby blanket. Hope this does the trick for you. Add the number of stitches and rows you need to get the desired dimensions for your car seat blanket.
Free Craft Tutorials
- Stunning chocolate and cream baby crochet blanket
- Make your own stacked baby toys : free pattern
- Beach-themed Bath Wash Gloves – free template * sewing pattern (shown)
- Cheery Rainbow mobile – free crochet pattern
- Bathroom mat with knee pillow for moms giving baby baths
- Five things to love about being a mom
- This holiday season don’t be a perfectionist
- Lovely Floral Baby Quilt– Free Pattern – Follow-the-Lines
- Fabric-Paint a Baby Shirt
- Father’s Day Card for brand-new Fathers
- Italian Birth Announcement: creative splendor
- Download free templates for Scrapbooking: LOVE book
- Baby party Costume ideas
- Ruffled Quilted Baby Blanket :: Free Sewing Pattern (shown)