- Warm Holiday Wishes.
- Best wishes for a happy new year filled with health, happiness, and spectacular success.
- Happy New Year. May you soar into the new year filled with health, happiness and prosperity.
- Happy Holidays. Wishing you a beautiful holiday season and a new year of peace and happiness.
- Best wishes for a happy holiday season and our sincere thanks for your loyalty and goodwill throughout the year
- Seasons Greetings. In warm appreciation of our association during the past year, we extend our very best wishes for a happy holiday season
- Happy holidays and best wishes for a wonderful new year.
- A World of Good Wishes. One of the real joys this holiday season is the opportunity to say thank you and wish you the very best for the new year
- Wishing you a festive holiday season and a very happy new year.
- Celebrate the spirit of the season.
- Here’s to a season filled with warmth, comfort and good cheer.
- Warmest greetings of the season and best wishes for happiness in the new year.
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday and a very happy new year
- Seasons Greetings. May your holidays be merry and bright
- Wishing you the gifts of the season – Peace, Joy, Hope
- Happy holidays from .. (the Johnsons)
- Wishing for the magic & wonder of the holiday season to stay with you throughout 2013
- Wishing you a peaceful and joyous holiday.
Consider photo cards for business. Insert new product photos, photos of your design team or major events. Be creative and take advantage of today’s 25% off sale. Usually people want to see people.
Business Greetings for Cards
Here’s some creative help on what to write in your business holiday cards. I think you should take it one step further however, and personalize your cards as is appropriate given your professional relationships. To some you may wish to recall a high note of achievement or joy from the year past. To others you may refer to future business arrangements and your delight over your continued collaboration. Best of all, thank your customers for their business. They appreciate this.
Here’s my list of business messages:
General Holiday Greetings