These Beautiful DIY Back to School notice boards are a most-useful craft to keep you and your kids organized.
Desirée, mom of three, and writer of ‘The 36th Avenue’ designed these Personalized Back-to-School Notice Boards for each of her kids.
These Back to School notice boards come with more features than imaginable:
0. Beautiful hand-painted and hand-embellished scrapbooked notice boards, made together with the kids
1. Kids Name on top
2. Returning Major Chores that Teaches self-responsibility (and keeps mom’s head headache-free)
3. Sticker circles for dry-eraser tick-marks
4. Scores per day and per week: graphic smile faces
5. Velcro pen to draw those smiles
6. Clip for teacher notices and school trip sign-ups etc.
7. ‘Benefits’-cards for A+ responsible kids.
I’m sure that more thought and details went into these handmade notice boards. I think they are so cute, I want one for myself.
Some moms are just awesome, aren’t they?
Click for more
Back-to-School Crafts & Home Décor Projects<