This lunch bag says ‘mom loves me’. That cut-out motif from the printed fabric says it all! Which girl would not want to open and eat the goodies out of this lovely lunch tote? I’m sure you could find with a fabric color & theme, and appliqué that a young boy would love.
This is so easy to make, you could even hand-sew it, if you don’t have a sewing machine.
Designer: Shannon Dennis
What you’ll need is not much.
- Just 1/2 yard of solid fabric. (Check out some of these lovely solid Amy Butler Fabrics
- 1/2 yard of print fabric with motifs you can cut out (Find here some *beautiful* coordinating printed Amy Butler Fabrics)
- 1/3 yard of insulated batting (such as this wonderful material called Insul Bright )
- 1/4 yard of stiff fusible interfacing (such as Fast2Fuse)
- 3/4" button
- Coordinating cotton sewing thread
- Coordinating or contrasting decorative thread
- Spray adhesive
Over to You
Have some great craft tutorials you wish to share with us? Enter your submission here and be featured: