That’s Italian for "Merry Christmas", "Congratulations" and more such happy wishes. It’s my wish for you in this XMAS season. With lots of delightfully happy & creative projects over the days to follow.
On that, I’m sharing one such projects: Here’s a basket of wrapped little chocolates that just went out of the door.
Simple, but the basket looked amazingly colorful.
Simple. Off-white craft paper, folded over green leaf shapes glued on with a red dot did the trick to convey that Christmas cheer.
Step-by-Step Paper Craft Howto
Best to do these kind of projects when you take a coffee break, doing a step at at time:
- 1. Cut red circles and green leaf shapes
- 2. Glue these together into a vignette
- 3. Wrap the chocolates or other Christmas treats
- 4. Glue on the vignettes
- 5. Write little wishes on some or all of them.
- 6. Put in a display basket.
"A pensiere" as the Italians would say. Literally translated as ‘a thought…’ of love and cheer merriment of the season.