http://documentalqueridowatson.es/pizdyhov/7904 Know how to make a yo-yo? Good. Let’s go crazy making yo-yo’s and create a fabulously & frivolously fun quilt with them. Here’s your free pattern.
Yo-yo Quilt Pattern
click here This Amy Butler quilt pattern uses the happy & cheery Amy Butler fabrics.
The Amy Butler Quilt
dating kostenlos berlin Just looking at this quilt makes me happy.
Fun Quilt Detailing
- See how the yo-yo’s are patterned onto the quilt.
- Notice romantic other details so as this ruffle all around the quilt.
- The fresh green & white background of the quilt makes the colorful flowers pop.
trental cr 600 mg Each yo-yo is made and attached in a way that it looks like a flower.
buspar for anxiety disorders What is lovely about yo-yo making, is
1. you get to use of any remnants you may have
2. you get to do it a bit at a time, and can create many ‘take-along’ craft projects out of it, so that you’re never bored no matter how long you’ll be waiting somewhere as you’ll always have something fun to do.
3. the yo-yo’s are of course the time-consuming part of this project. Because each flower has to be made individually, you could make this quilt together with someone else and share the work.
Amy Butler Fabric & Materials Needed
The finished size of this quilt is 64” x 74” including the 2” ruffles. However, you could adjust the pattern to make any size quilt you want.
|This quilt is made entirely using Amy Butler Soul Blossoms Fabric. Follow this link and you’ll get to an overview page that has both your Amy Butler ‘by the yard’-fabric as well as ‘quilting squares / fat quarters’.||
However, if you want to go straight to the background fabric, click on the image or link below:
-4 yards of 54” wide mid-weight Home Dec print for the Quilt
From 44” wide quilting fabric:
-1 yard of 4 coordinating prints for the Quilt Top
-1 1/8 yards of a coordinating print for the Ruffle.
-PLUS – Lots of scraps to make many different size yo-yo’s.
Check the list of fabric yardages below for an estimate of how many yo-yo’s you can cut from each size piece:
1/2 yard = two 8” & four 2” yo-yo’s
3/8 yard = three 6” & two 3” yo-yo’s
1/4 yard = five 4” yo-yo’s
1/8 yard = nine 2” yo-yo’s
The following amount of yo-yo’s were used in my “Bloom Quilt”:
18 – 8”; 54 – 6”; 48 – 4”; 48 – 3”; 64 – 2”; 40 – 1 1/2”.
Batting / Notions Needed
-1 pkg of twin size cotton batting (Cotton Classic batting from Fairfield is used in the pattern, but consider this batting: http://www.finecraftguild.com/insul-bright/
-2 large spools of coordinating all-purpose thread (I use my Soul Blossoms Threads from Rowan. It’s great for quilting.)
http://www.ribo.co.at/deniro/5399 To obtain this pattern, subscribe to my daily newsletter.
THE SMALL PRINT: How to subscribe: 1. add details to form top right of this page. In the email you’ll receive, confirm you are you. 2. Wait 2 minutes up to 4 hrs till your mail servers are caught up. 99.99% sure you will have received the pattern automatically. Tip 1: ensure you are not working from a firewall which would prohibit your receipt of the free pattern. Tip 2: be kind to me when you feel you must write me, and don’t write to me before you look in your own junk mail folder etc. This pattern is just one of the many goodies you’ll receive when signing up for the daily newsletter. http://carbonbikerepair.com.au/?encifkodf=siti-di-opzioni-binarie-con-concessioni-consob&4e0=8c Lots of free patterns and ideas ~ well worth it!
Sure, go ahead and purchase the gorgeous Amy Butler fabrics to make this quilt. As well as this, I always suggest you make your own unique version of any quilt or other pattern that we feature. For example, you could equally make this quilt in monochrome, with differently textured fabrics. It would look equally stunning but calmer ~ unless you choose scarlet red.
I’m thinking of off-white, and other pastel colors for a romantic version of this quilt.
More Beautiful Quilts (w Patterns)
Have a look at this pale pink pastel monochrome but textured Anthropologie quilt, and you’ll know what I mean: quilt-pattern. Romantic.
- Baby Quilt: Follow-the-lines, Free pattern/ (easy baby blanket, beautiful)
- Free craft tutorials (everything’s here)
- Waterproof Picnic / Beach Blanket/ (practical)
- How to make an Embellished, Recycled Sweater blanket (eco-friendly)