Whether you wish for back to school treats such as cupcakes, muffins or donuts; back-to-school lunch box ideas, breakfast or teacher treats, we’ve got you covered. Here are 20 unique, beautiful, delightful and easy-to-do back-to-school treats to make. Either with your kids or for your kids.
Now, we don’t all have toddlers any longer. Many of us have kids going to high school and university. All of them, however, need to have something in their tummy before they go to school, during morning snack time and in that lunch pail. So, here’s to filling them! There is a certain order in this line up. It goes from bright colored, sweet and cute for small children, all the way up to treats that teenagers and grown ups will like. So, yes, make some for yourself too!
20 DELICIOUS BACK TO SCHOOL TREATS: BREAKFAST, SNACKS AND LUNCHES
1. Red Sprinkle Apple Back to School Cupcakes
2. Back-to-School Apple Cupcakes
3. Back-to-School Cupcakes w Math Equations
4. Back to School Cinnamon Apple Cupcakes
5. Back to school Rice Krispy Apples
6. Back-to-school Donut Apple Pops
7. Fresh Apple & Cinnamon Donut – the ultimate Back to School Treat
These are technically not donuts but baked in a donut pan in the oven (as if they were cupcakes or muffins …), making them less fat than fried donuts. They also have a generous helping of apple in them, so think of these as ‘healthy-ish’.
7. Chewy Energy Bars Recipe for Back to School Treats
9. Goofy Back-to-School Lunch Box
10. Umbrella Apple Back to School Lunch box
Perfect lunchbox design for a rainy days to cheer up your little ones in school: a cloud sandwich with a happy umbrella apple. So cute!
11. Muffin-shaped Pizzas
12. Bacon, Egg & Toast Breakfast Muffins for School Days
Serve with berries and a glass of milk, and you’re done.
Great for mid-morning snack or lunch as well.
13. Back to School Breakfast Bran Muffins
14. Date Chocolate Coconut Almond Balls
Indulgently sweet but healthy snacks. Make some for yourself too!
Recipe: Fannetastic Food
15. Yogurt Banana Cake
16. Savory Kale & Cauliflower Pop Tarts
17. Date & Zucchini Oatmeal Cake
A healthy cake with natural sweetness that even kids will love.
18. Apricot Almond Balls
Healthy no-bake treats for school (and after school).
19. Pretty Tea Eggs
For a bit of interesting Asian cooking, try these protein-packed eggs. They are infused with star anise, and the black tea makes this gorgeous crackle pattern on them. Serve with a few pickled vegetables.
20. Autumn Nut Brittle
Have fun these last days of summer. Before you know it, you’ll need these back-to-school recipes! So, do bookmark (and share!) this recipe overview.